Subject: License Agreement
From: Mark Eaton
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 08:35:07 +0100

Greetings Everybody,
I'm sort of a lurker on this list but now I finally have a good
question that I can't seem to find the answer to.
I have download the Flash 3 beta and have made some pretty cool
animations. Now I want to publish those animations on my site. Can I do
this without provoking legal action from Macromedia?? I tried finding
the answer in the license agreement that came with the package but I
didn't have any luck. Anybody know the answer? Thanks in advance for any