Subject: Re: License Agreement
From: Dagon
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:41:53 +0100

Hi Mark

Flash (even in it's beta form3) is a development tool, just like freehand,
photoshop or director.

Produce and distribute Flash movies all you like, coz that's what it's there
for, so long as you've paid for the software. So far as I'm aware (I'd be
horrified to hear otherwise) what's yours-is-yours, and all
development/distribution with Macromedia products, and nearly all others, is
considered 'royalty-free'.

Of course, it never hurts to give MM a little link :)