Subject: Re: RE: Mac vs Windows
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:32:30 +0100

Hi,

Thanx for all your answers, I go on trying. The browser was navigator 4.0 and we tried it locally as well as from several servers. I was a bit terrified 'cause I talk every new customer into Flash, untill now I didn't have any problems at all. But last few days, they just seem to pop up like early spring flowers who notice a bit of sunshine. Beside that new customers also pop up like early spring flowers, so hope flash will be a standard very very soon, or I will be history ;-).

Regards

Jan
>>> Chris Marsden <chrismatjuicy [dot] co [dot] uk> 05/07/98 11:39AM >>>
Jan

You don't say what browser you are running but the Flash plugin only
works from a server on IE4, it works fine local on Netscape and on IE3.

Hope this helps

Chris

Jan van Boesschoten
jvbatmediaplaza [dot] nl