Subject: RE: odd hit area behaviour from old imported buttons.
From: Christian Cook
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:44:28 +0100

Quick addition to that last one, if you roll over 'bespoke development'
or 'systems design' on the 'services' page then it can sometimes crash
netscape.

Should have mentioned that, its not like you guys are clients or
anything :-)

Christian Cook
web designer, ISL.
cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com) <cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com)>
http://www.isluk.com <http://www.isluk.com>
isolated? Feel the ambience: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/
<http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/>