Subject: Re: Flash Goodies from Macromedia!
From: David Baldeschwieler
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 22:48:36 +0100

Thanks John - for taking a look at the file and giving me such prompt
feedback! As usual, you are the first. ;-)

Re: the small white circle which should be visible...
In the final shipping version of F3, a movie clip that has nothing in
the first frame shows up as a small white circle on the stage (when it
is not selected). This gives the user a way to position/change
properties of/etc... a movie clip that have no shapes/graphics in the
first frame of it's timeline.

Have you downloaded the new trial version or recieved your flash 3 CD
yet? If not, you won't be able to see the circles mentioned in the Tic
Tac Toe read me, because that was a change to the F3 app that was made
post-beta. And as I mentioned before, there are a few other minor bugs
in the beta that will also break the game in test movie mode.

For all you folks that haven't downloaded the trial version yet, go get
it RIGHT NOW (Of course, if you want to rush off and buy it right now,
that's OK too)! ;-)

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/trial
And again, check out http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/whatsnew

Cheers!