Subject: RE: Element = Instance
From: Les Mizzell
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 18:41:21 +0100

> Does anyone know if is is possible to load a movie by specifying its
> full URL, this movie might be sitting on another server for example.

>We do it all the time for testing, development and to allow remote
hosting like at Flash Central...

I have a similar question.....and I have asked this before with no reply:

Is it possible to do this with the stand-alone player? I want an
interactive Flash movie on a CD-ROM that will then open the users browser
and go out onto the web to a specific URL.

mizzellatmsn [dot] com (mailto:mizzellatmsn [dot] com)