Subject: A simple question PLEASE
From: Sue Wong
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 22:39:38 +0100

First to show you that I did try to find the answer to my question "How
do I create an animated symbol" at the MM site....I have cut and pasted
the response from the MM tech notes. Perhap;s some one from MM can
address this problem and by making me a new bee a better Flasher, then
they would sell more SW.

Here is the cut -n-paste
***begin cut-n-paste***
Your search for "(How do I create an animated symbol
)<and>platform<contains>?*" matched 0 documents in the FLASH and General
product centers out of 9579.

No documents matched your query.
***end cut-n-paste*****

Can someone please explain to me in clear english how to make a series
of frames into a single symbol that is a movie clip.
I know thia must sound very simple for you great masters of Flash but
this simple Chinese girl does not understand the way it works.
Thank you