Subject: Flash 3 - UPGRADE
From: Richard Osterude
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 08:38:18 +0100

I'm asking a question directly rto David Mendels
You mentioned that:

> FYI one can also get the Design in Motion Suite with FreeHand 8, Flash 3,
> and Insta.HTML
>
> Upgrade from Flash 2: $299

I've been all over the macromedia site and the best I get when I look for the
upgrade for Design in Motion, is the page of the design in motion full price
page.How can I order the upgrade to Flash 3 Design in motion suite on
line????????
Thanks for the help
Regards
Richard
begin: vcard
fn: Richard Osterude
n: Osterude;Richard
org: Interpass-sv.com
adr: Senda Los Arcos #2 Residencial Capistrano;;Colonia Escalon;San Salvador;;;El Salvador
email;internet: osterudeatinterpass-sv [dot] com
title: General Manager
tel;work: 264-2356
tel;fax: 263-2709
note: Publicidad Asesor�a y Servicios en Internet Tels:263-2709 y 264-2356
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1
end: vcard