Subject: Re: source programs [was: GIF]
From: jon
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:23:02 +0100

John Dowdell wrote:

> At 12:16 PM 5/21/98, Brian Alvey wrote:
> >Hey there everyone -- I'm currently developing a site which will have
> >three versions: one is regular light HTML (tables and GIFs), another is
> >Flash and frames and the third is DHTML/4.0+ audience.
>
> My first kneejerk reaction here is that Dreamweaver can help, because it
> lets you create the pages with layers and stylesheets yet still export a
> version which 3.0 browsers can read.
>
> > I use Illustrator and Photoshop all day long.
> > I own Freehand, but I don't use it (same as Director).
> > So is Fireworks the best place to start drawing a piece that
> > will end up in Flash? Is Freehand?

flash is actually.:).pulling in either freehand eps or illustraor .7.0
vectors is good,,,,outputting freehand 7.80 to .swf flash is good..then
importing that file into flash itself...to squish it even more..

freehnad motion suit actually makes flash...

do some experiemnts but be aware that too much can make fkash heavy.....

cyas