Subject: Re: Interface/site test
From: Mikko Uromo
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 07:55:20 +0100

D. Keith Robinson (Tascor) wrote:

> I'm almost done. If any of you have the time please check out my flash site
> at http://www.7nights.com/flash4html.htm
> It's not complete, and still needs to be fine tuned (the opening and a few
> of the links) and fleshed out. I guess I want to make sure it's not too
> slow and if you guys like the interface. It's pretty bare bones right now,
> but the concept is there.

Nice ideas but I think the animation should go a bit faster, if you know
what I
mean. It's fun the first time to see them squares rotate and go around
but when
you come back, you'd like it to go faster coz you've seen the animations
already.

Otherwise very nice indeed!

-- Mikko Uromo / Saraxa Media / Web Programming
-- mikkomuatsaraxa [dot] com / www.saraxa.com / www.moontv.fi
-- +358 - 9 - 549 46 380 / +358 - 40 - 564 8212