Subject: RE: Smooth Tweening with Photos
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:30:51 +0100

I must say the image of the truck tweened beautifully on a 233Mhz PentiumII,
65megs RAM, ie4.01
after I played it a second time.

Try creating a wait for frame loop to allow the whole tween sequence to load
first. This will allow the animation to run from beginning to end without
having to load while playing.

Hope that wasn't too complicated - Check out the following tutorial:
http://www.crownmall.com/flash/Graphics/Wait-For.htm
found on Flash Tech Resources:
http://www.flashcentral.com/tech/

Give these a try!

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za/>
South Africa
Tel: +27-331-429011