Subject: Re: New Site
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 13:38:12 +0100

Hey Hayden,

I get the gif replacement on Win95, Communicator 4. From what I
can tell, you are missing the <EMBED> tag. the <OBJECT> tag works for IE.

Jason

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Hayden UK wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If youve got a minute maybe you could check out a new site i have designed
>
> http://www.aol.co.uk/festivals/
>
> and let me know whether the flash navigation works on various platforms, I
> can't seem to get it to work on my mac using Netscape 3 or IE3, i get the Gif
> replacement.
>
> Thanks alot
>
> Hayden

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "Beneath this canvas monochrome
Certified Webmaster Wrapped in the shroud of this grey home
I'll paint a picture all my own
I'll paint a picture"
Live to ride,
Ride to Live. -Anacrusis