Subject: Re: RE: Interface/site test
From: Colin Moock
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 21:30:43 +0100

flasheratshocker [dot] com,Internet writes:
>I'd be really grateful if some of the experts on the list could take a
>look
>at the URL below. It's got my first attempt at commercial-use of Flash,
>and
>while I haven't had any complaints about it, I'm not sure it's properly
>coded into the page - in particular, I think it may be a bit dangerous
>for
>Netscape 3 users.

>http://w24.com/local/find

2 things:
1) In netscape 3 on pc there is a bit of stray aftershock code. might
want to look into the javascript detector.
2) Set the hit areas on your city buttons using a rectangular solid
shape instead of the text itself. When you use text as the hit area,
the buttons flicker on and off as you mouse over the blank spaces
between the letters.

Otherwise, neat job.

-Colin