Subject: Re: Test me! PLEEEZE!
From: Walt F
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 23:00:35 +0100

I tried to skip the Into and got a document not found error

Flashers!-
I Just did a little Flash intro for a special section of my
company's web site, even though they seem extremely pleased with the
product (even though I spent like 20 minutes on it) what there
concerned about is compatibility. They want everyone to be able to
access this site, weather they have the plug-in or not.
My half brained javascript didn't work so well, Im wondering if the
list could take a look at it and give me some advice. < also help a
Flash friend, and give me some hits, the hits will ultimately
convince them to buy flash for us. ;) >
URL= http://www.naplesnews.com/special/cuba/intro.html

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Kelly O'Keefe