Subject: Re: Test "Beginner" Flash Site
From: DeAndre'
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 19:05:24 +0100

Yes it was the sound file, I had it up to the highest sound output there was.
LOL - I'm 16, I don't know how to use this program. I wish I did, and I wish
I knew what vector was.. the only programs I have are Adobe Photoshop,
Illustrator, and Dimensions. I don't have any clue of what vector is - and I
surely don't have a clue what this shape hints.. How do I do vectors, and how
do I draw in Flash? I can't do too much in Flash, how do I do stuff in Flash.
See, I want to learn this - but I don't know anything about new media.. And I
don't know how to make it appealing - or add more meat ...

:(

--D