Subject: Re: site check/suggestions?
From: Andrew Ayres
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 12:44:12 +0100

Hi Naoki,

Great. It ran very smoothly on my 233Mhz PC/WinNT/ISDN, connecting from
Italy. I love the filmic style, with different shots, and lots of action. I
especially liked the car's headlights and sex slave running against the
night sky.

My only suggestion would be to incorporate the "see it again" and "back"
links into the animation itself, rather than have them as text links.

Andrew