Subject: Animated buttons?
From: Marcantonio Magnarapa
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:16:36 +0100

Hi,

I think I'm not doing the right thing with animated buttons. In the over
state, I place a movie - to animate the button. However, I have to
precisely replicate the first frame of that movie in the "up" state, and
the last frame in the "down" state. This is very time-consuming, and often
difficult to reproduce.

Is there a better way to do it?