Subject: Help
From: Liliana Purawinata
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:20:35 +0100

Hi

I want to make a button interactivity just like I used to create in
Director.
When I rollover the button, the movieclip will show up and play
When I rollout and/or the mouse is outside the button area, the movieclip
will stop and hidden.

Well, I manage to create that interactivity...the problem is, when I tested
it, the movieclip will automatically play continuously until I move my
mouse on the button and move it out...the effect begin to work...I only
want that movieclip show up when I move my mouse on the button. what should
I do??

Thank you
Liliana