Subject: sounds....and such.
From: christian
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:21:01 +0100

the "interest Rates Showdown" animation was pretty damn cool.
kinda slow on dial-up though, but, whatever.
i think the url was :
http://www.aandl.com/info/html/test-homepage.html

my li'l secret for the phat sounds for buttons and such is at
www.netobjects.com
they have a library of sound samples from profesional production shops.
Very good sounds and most are under 20k

also, i can't believe y'all are still milling over my original
"cry-baby" thread. Man o' man, can you guys beat a horse or what?

christian griffith
new media producer, Freebairn & Co. www.freebairn.com
freelance - phatz.com