Subject: Re: Please Help test my nightmare!!
From: Troy Bennet
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:43:09 +0100

Sean T. Robertson wrote:

> Wait about 30 more seconds, then it gets going again.

Ouch!

I guess I REALLY do need to add a forward button. I left
time there to read the quote, as it hinges on much of the
content of the site. 30 sec is a bit rediculous though.
sorry for the lag.

Any thoughts on what you were able to see Sean?

thanks,

troyb

http://espritmillennium.ml.org/work/Esprit/intro.html

Esprit Millennium