Subject: Re: Sound Gallery
From: Jennifer Perrier
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:27:58 +0100

As for sounds, www.xoom.com has some on their web clip empire CDs. I bought
the CDs, but they have the sounds available on their web site as well. Go
to www.xoom.com, then click the Free Clip Art link at the top of the page.
There are links for Sound Effects and Music Clips in the middle of that Clip
Art page. I found some of the electronic music useful.

Good luck,
Jennifer Perrier

PS. I may be brave enough in the next 2 weeks to have you guys look at my
Flash animation!