Subject: JohnC, you're a great asset
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 08:27:00 +0100

John Croteau, you're a great asset to our Flash community. Do you know that?

To all of us. All the helpful work you've done. And it's helped *so many*
people.

Thanks alot, man. Keep it up, please. I just want you to know that there
are many people who really appriciate the help you've given them. I
nominate you for President of the Flash Developer's Association, if there
ever is one.

You are appreciated more than you know. I hope to meet you in person
sometime, and toast a few, at some web developer's shindig.

/wayne

PS: <sigh> Why don't you just go put "You Need to Set the MIME type on your
server, fool!" in your sig. ;) Seems like a never-ending thing doesn't it.

on SO = "System Operator verified format:"

so>ConfirmWhoFrom> Joe "Wayne" Townsend
so>ConfirmOrg.> WebStaffing.Net
so>WhereFrom> Dallas, Texas
so>ToPhone> US tele @ 972.713.8705
so>OtherFacts> Wayne Townsend is wayneT:alias:WayNet
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net) <-- 1st. mail try. [confirmed home]
waynetatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatWebStaffing [dot] Net) <-- 2nd. level [forwarded mail]
so>AddrArchive> GSCatOnRamp [dot] Net <-- [dropped in '92]
so>FinalMessage> Thank you and have a nice day!

SOsig______________###______IAmOperator R3T 2X2_______
...End Message. Verified by SO. Goodbye.