Subject: RE: midi files
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:47:16 +0100

Flash can't import midi format files. Your only hope is convert it to wave.
If you are Windows user, you can use Midi Player and Wave Recorder to record
your midis as waves. Just play in the first and rec in the other. That
simple. Take care about the file size...

Savio
savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br
ExcelClic!! Flash & DHTML
http://www.excelclic.com.br