Subject: Smooth Tweening of Kerning??
From: Carrie Dailey
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:09:22 +0100

I've been working on an animation that tweens a word from an extremely large
form to a small one. I also want to tween the increase the space between
the letters in a smooth fashion but it jumps from the "scrunched look" to
the widened form in the very last frame before the ending tween frame so it
appears to snap into that form. Does anyone know why the difference in
kerning isn't spread out over the entire tweening sequence?

Regards,
Carrie