Subject: Re: FLASH: Good Dreamweavr list?
From: Stephen Britton
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 00:53:32 +0100

Hi Phil,

This question (is there a Dreamweaver mailing list?) seems to
pop-up once a month on this list and the usual answer is check
the Dreamweaver newsgroups, which Macromedia has set up. You
can find out more about the Dreamweaver newsgroups at
www.dreamweaver.com, but to my knowledge, no one has set
up a listserve dedicated to Dreamweaver. Maybe it's time
that someone start one.

- Steve