Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash: MIME problem on IIS3.0
From: Curtis Bay
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 16:24:28 +0100

Andreas,

You must restart the server for the settings to take effect, but IIS 3.0
MIME settings are flaky. An older server of ours running IIS 3.0
accepted the Flash MIME type but NEVER would accept Authorware settings.
Go figure. A search on newsgroups revealed a half-dozen people with the
same problem. Universal solution: upgrade to IIS 4.0.

Curtis