Subject: RE: FLASH: WAV incompatability
From: Hofsommer, Tyson
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 19:10:17 +0100

Yes it did Marc,
I found this out last night after I posted to the list and then forgot to
reply saying it was fixed. Oops.
What it did was alter the format for some reason. It was still PCM but
something was different because
I went in converted them to basically the same format they were, and it
worked fine.
Go figure.
Thanks for the reply...you were right on! :-)

Tyson Hofsommer

Software Engineer, Multimedia Development
Sprint PCS
IT Training/Performance Support
816.559.3769