Subject: Re: FLASH: Interface -- feedback requested
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 20:07:05 +0100

Hey Marc,
It was a bit slow doing some things, but that's my computer. One thing I
noticed is the Shadow for the book, it changes a little weird, like the book
shrinks on part of it and the other part stays the same, take a look at it
on the mouse over. Watch the Lower Left hand side of the book, you'll see
it. I'm not sure if that was intended, but that's my 2 cents.
Randy

--
Randy Anthony

I'm more frustrated than a cross-eyed school teacher, trying to keep her
pupils straight. -Jamie W.