Subject: Re: FLASH: Text Effects
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 06:19:21 +0100

Hi Very New To Flash...

I'll be polite and try to get to you first...

Start by reading your manual that came with Flash. Then, try some of the
online tutorials--there's some nice stuff you can do with tweening text and
alphas, but those are pretty basic.

Oh, and make sure you read that manual.

Russell E. Unger
ZAX Communications
Multimedia & Internet Design & Development
630.953.9320 :tel
630.223.6916 :vm/pgr
pageratzaxcoms [dot] com (text messaging via pager)