Subject: FLASH: David Gary Studios Site
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 05:42:43 +0100

Hi All,

Just got a chance to check out David Gary's new site.

http://home.mpinet.net/dgarystudios/

Spent a lot of time there and was thouroughly entertained. Loved the steam and machine sounds,
the flames and bike sounds. Enjoyed the interface more for it's elegance and puzzle quality rather
than it's usability. Of course after a while it makes sense functionally. Really liked some
of the the flash portfolio especially the frog in the rain. A nice compilation of illustration work. The only
criticism I can make is that it's all over the map but so what. It's a personal portrait, carreer retrospective
and sales whammy all rolled into one and presented as such.

I especially enjoyed the Bio. If you like a good story told from the heart take the time to read it. It's an
intimate tale that took chutzpah to tell. Bravo. No one can accuse him of covering his candle with a can.
This site burns bright.

Thanks David,
Larry