Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash & wacom
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 13:48:14 +0100

>Has anyone experienced a problem with the wacom tablet/pen and the Flash
>drawing tools. Every time I attempt to utilize the paint brush or pencil
>tool with the wacom pen I am unable to control the line. The stroke is
>offset from the point at which I place my pen. Most of the time I get an
>automatic diagonal line almost as if its snapping to a grid. The point of
>the pen/cursor never meets with the position where the drawing is taking
>place (i.e. I place my cursor on the left of the canvass and the actual
>drawing is taking place several inches away to the right of the canvass.)

I use a wacom tablet/pen and Flash and don't have any problems at all. That
being the case, you might want to double check the settings in Flash to make
sure you don't have something unusual checked for the pencil and brush
(there's a button that locks, a snap to grid type command i think (i hate
these and don't use them often), and make sure the pencil is set to smooth
or ink rather than line etc.) Also, just in case, check the pen in another
program to make sure it's working properly.

My tablet was a xmas present this year and I love it, love it, love it :)

Laura Mollett