Subject: RE: FLASH: web browser statistics
From: Bill Killillay
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:27:23 +0100

These numbers might scare you, but our own monthly statistics back these up.
One of our busiest sites follows this down to a tee almost. We where
surprised quite a bit.

http://www.statmarket.com/

<snip>

i'm in need of a site that would give some stats on most commonly used
browsers. i'm sure that something like this is out there, and probably on
a major website, i'm just having a hard time finding it. to be more
specific, what i'm looking for is a page, that has some statistics on what
browsers are being used, and more importantly, what version's of those
browsers. we're trying to justify to the company that we can stop
supporting any browser before 4.0 (that would make life so much easier on
me), but to do that we need some stats. have any of you seen anything
like this? if so, please lemme know where i can find it, or even a
general direction would rock.

</snip>

Bill Killillay
Web Designer / Developer / Master
K's Web Services <http://www.ks-webservices.com>

Email: wjkillayatbellsouth [dot] net <wjkillayatbellsouth [dot] net (mailto:wjkillayatbellsouth [dot] net)>
ICQ: 8425781
Phone: 888-306-4590
Fax:�423-876-7334