Subject: No Subject
From: runger
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:53:08 +0100

From: "Russell E. Unger" <rungeratlifeserv [dot] com>
To: <flasheratshocker [dot] com>
Subject: Re: FLASH: btn rollover-go to frame problem
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 11:41:56 -0500

Couple of things I can think of:

1) Where are you putting the action? If you are putting the action within
the button, you'll probably see a problem there. Put the action for that
button on the timeline.

2) Try using labels instead frame numbers. I've had problems using Flash
and directing it toward Frame Numbers. Best solution is labels. It also
makes it a lot easier should you need to "tweak" your existing moving and
you don't have to go all over the place changing your frame numbers.

HTH,

Russ