Subject: FLASH: Re: btn rollover-go to frame problem(Mark H.)
From: Chris Burke
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 20:49:14 +0100

Mark,

thanks for your response. What you describe below is exactly what I did.
Here is the blow by blow (in case you can spot any mistakes):

-I create a symbol with button behavior from a .gif file.
-I edit the symbol to have button states.
-I check in edit:Movie to make sure this symbol's states work fine.
-I place the button in a keyframe in the timeline.
-I double-click the button in that frame and add an action to the instance:
on rollover: go-to
-I enter frame number 10 in the go-to dialog
-I click okay
-I enable frame/button actions and play the movie
-when I rollover the button the states behave properly but it does not go
to frame 10.
-If I click the button, it goes to frame 10.

Hopefully you can see something I did wrong here.

Thanks again. This is a great list.

/Chris