Subject: Re: FLASH: not-so-transparent hit boxes
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 21:37:50 +0100

At 03:16 PM 5/6/99 -0600, you wrote:

>It looks fine in Flash 3.0 when testing movie and in the projectors for the
>mac. However when I create a .exe on our PC I get these ghosted hints of
>the hot spots. It looks as if those shapes behind the type aren't truely
>transparent.??

Hi Chad.

Yes, this is a problem with Flash in some situations. Sometimes
transparent isn't. It may help to lay a full-stage fill of the same
transparency in another layer. BTW, you don't have those hit graphics
present in the Up, Over, or Down button states, do you? If so, relegate
them to just the Hit frame.

Marc Hoffman