Subject: Re: FLASH: Tricky global navigation
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 16:28:40 +0100

At 02:04 PM 5/7/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Appreciative thankyous for the impressive response Marc.
>That seems to be exactly what I want.
>Do you have an example that I could look at:
>I'm still not quite "seeing" the way it works.

See http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/shira/color.htm, a coloring game my
daughter and I put on her site. When you click on a part of the egg, the
palette (a mc of 9 buttons) goes to a frame where each of it's buttons has
an action to paint only that part of the egg that was just clicked on. So
in that example, the palette is the smart movie clip that remembers what
the user clicked on and creates a unique response to a second user click.

Marc Hoffman