Subject: FLASH: Distribute shockwave plugins
From: Jose Manuel
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 17:39:59 +0100

Hello

I am developing an off-line web proyect to distribute on CD. The site
requires shockwave and I want to include the posibility of install the
plugins from the CD.

Can I distribute these plugins free ?
How can I get the plugin for IE avoiding the autoinstall process ?

Thank you

jose manuel fern�ndez
dise�o Web

..en alg�n lugar de la frontera ..