Subject: Re: FLASH: E-Poster for Our Band's gig (Chapel Hill)
From: Kevin Darbro
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 22:08:54 +0100

Re: http://www.hyperionstudios.com/kevin/tw

Thanks for the feedback big Al. I appreciate it. I'll like your idea of the
line across the whole screen, and thought about it, but I'd done that already
at http://www.hyperionstudios.com/kevin/hi, and wanted to be a bit different.
It's a valid suggestion though, and I'll try it.

Actually, I gave it some time, and figured out what the lines were!
Originally, I'd drawn a very small rectangle, and filled it in as red. Then I
drew the larger rectangle on top of it, and filled it with red. I forgot about
the smaller rectangle underneath it! I'll delete it and see what happens, but
to tell you the truth, I like the lines there now. Happy accident. The other
weird thing is that the blue box "moves" under the letters as it is spinning
and growing, and hence black space appears between the letter and the box.
Once again, this is one grouped symbol, so I don't know what's up with it.

Thanks again!

- Kevin Darbro
http://www.intrex.net/kdarbro