Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: Simon williams
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 17:47:59 +0100

nice and fast, which is good but slow down the moving text stuff a little. I
was struggling to read it all, I'm not the best at reading but I get by and
this left me not knowing the last few words of a few sentences.

I think the only other thing I noticed was the slight white line around the
red text you used, if its meant to be there a little thicker would probably
be better but if not then get rid and I think it will look better.

Apart from those two little things it looks good, laters

Si