Subject: Re: FLASH: Something new (for me)
From: Dixon
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:36:40 +0100

>Hi folks...
>
>I'm doing an "online tutorial" for one of our products. The thought that
>I'm having here is:
>
>Can I create 1 movie, duplicate it all 30 times (yes, 30 different pieces of
>information), replace the specific key assets and then use Tell Targeting to
>perform whatever I want to make each piece play?
>
>Will this be possible?

Russel I am doing exactly what you are talking about right now (Spooky). I
had 8 Major movies with loads of anim, buttons and movies in. I duplicate
each one of the 8 and obviously renamed them and added a new instance name.

I then controlled each of the eight with tell target commands. I also
discovered a few spelling mistakes I had made and went back and re-editing
the different elemnts of each of the 8 Major movies.

So in a nutshell the answer is Yes on both questions

James Ede
Designer Type Bloke

Sky Rock Network .....
Waterside Studios .....