Subject: Re: FLASH: Netscape Problems.....HELP!
From: Charlene Reese
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:37:07 +0100

First of all I don't think I would ever attempt to do what you are doing.
Using % widths in tables are very unreliable since as you've found out NN
and MIE interpret them differently. You might try to make sure that
everything you want to be snug up next to each other is defined in cells
that are fixed widths and that every bit of space within the cell is
accounted for. I'm refering mostly to side tall columns filling every bit
of space but the top and bottom pieces above them don't. I can't say for
sure that is causing a problem though unless I were to rewrite your code
and then test it. Good luck.
-charlene

On 5/10/99, Samir wrote:
>Hey,
>
>Ya Ya its me again!
>
>Well, I just finished the major part of the website at
>www.comprehensive-care.com however I have run into major layout problems
>with Tables!
>
>I want this table (in any of the inside pages eg.
>http://www.comprehensive-care.com/services.html) to expand to 100% in all
>browsers. IE does it just fine but NS leaves a lot to be desired above
>1000dpi (I think thats just about right!) and leaves major gaps once
>expanded above a certain resolution!
>
>Any HTML Problems, I doubt but I still do need the help!
>
>I would love it if it expands to 100% without breaking up but it just isnt
>happening (must be the sore throat that I am suffering!)
>
>Please HELP!
>
>Thanks,
>Samir

Charlene Reese - S r T e U e D s I e O
Digital Graphic Design for Print, Multimedia and the Web
catreesestudio [dot] net http://www.reesestudio.net
949.766.7822