Subject: FLASH: Flasher List "Archive" [was: Re: FLASH: Flash-3 freehand tools stopped working (Mac)]
From: unique
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 07:03:46 +0100

Oops, I blew it on the header last time.

Sending again with appropriate header ...

-----

G. Jefferson wrote:

> <snip>
>
> BTW Does this ML have an archive?

Not officially, but ...

"Funny you should ask!"

Just this evening I was discussing with my friend Nelly an idea I've had
regarding this.

Here's what I'm willing to do for you, and for anyone else who's
interested:

I have saved all the posts to this list from 10/21/98 on ... over 11,000
of them!

Send me a formatted 100 meg Zip disk, $3.20 return postage for priority
mail (so the packaging part is carefree for me), and a check for at
least $10, made out to either "American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund"
(helps disaster victims across the US), or "American Red Cross
International Response Fund" (helps people affected by international
crises).

In return, I will provide you with the necessary files, and
instructions, for getting these posts into either Netscape Communicator
(Messenger) or Outlook Express. From either of these programs you can
perform sorts and searches.

Sounds fair? Interested? Email me for contact info.

BTW, I chose the American Red Cross because they are the top-rated
charity in terms of "the average percentage of their income spent on
programs over the past three years. The Red Cross spent 91.5% on
programs, vs. an average of 78.4% for the 100 biggest groups, and it met
the strict standards of all three major watchdogs." -- from:

http://www.pathfinder.com/@@ukzi2wQA2whm5ZX5/money/features/charity_1196/top25.html

Ken Sherwood
uniqueatptd [dot] net