Subject: FLASH: Submitting a form within Flash
From: Matjaz Vrecar
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 07:44:18 +0100

Hi !

I am new here. Why did I join the list? Because I started working on a
project and I have to combine my coding with flash "movie" (one other guy is
working on flash part).

Is there a way to submit a form on the page within the FLASH part (like
clicking on one of the objects)? What I have looks like:

---------------------------- HTM page (page1.htm)

!------------!
! flash part !

Name <-- form fields
Surname

Where do I set proper action to submit PAGE1.HTM to PAGE2.HTM if I want this
to happen when I click an object in "flash part"? I would like this object
to PLAY the role of "OK button". Is this possible?

Or is there a way to put whole FORM in a flash, somehow?

Thanks a lot!

Matjaz