Subject: FLASH: why do lines and text look jagged?
From: Andries
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:45:14 +0100

Hello flashers

I'm making a really small and simple intro for a site. It exists of 3
letters and a picture that together are a logo. They slide in from the side
and that's it. What's the problem then? Well, my background is darkish blue
and the symbols on top look jagged until the movie stops, then everything
looks allright. I don't understand it. I've made several 2- and 3d
animations with flash, using all kinds of typography and colors, but i've
never had this problem before. Does anyone know what might be the reason?

thank's in advance, Andries