Subject: FLASH: Costing clients.
From: Samir
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:17:24 +0100

Hi,

I am having some problems billing clients for work. How do we usually charge
for this. Till now, I did on rack rates but now I feel Hourly rates will be
more appropriate as some designs work on for ages before completion whereas
some complete within minutes!

I would appreciate a little insight on the basic problem.

Off the list, I wouldnt mind if I got quotes from flashers on charges they
do. I am overseas in the middle east so dont worry about competition! Its
not to compete but to just have a general idea about pricing from u guys and
how much should be a standard in charging clients. Lets face it, if we keep
on competing too much, this valuable asset to the advertising world will
also be tainted with people asking for pennies where others like me would
ask for dollars that to in thousands!

Thanx!

Sam,
@rtaffects