Subject: RE: FLASH: form fields
From: Matjaz Vrecar
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:22:02 +0100

> Hiya Matjaz,
> Flash doesnt support forms. Hopefully in flash4. You can call
> up a pop up
> window from a frameset to hold the form.
> -DG-

Thanks David!

Imagine I have a flash part on my HTML page + a form below, with one form
field (lets call it "name").

Is it possible to do that:

When I click an object on flash part, execute FScommand which calls
JavaScript function and then this function calls next HTM/ASP document
(next.asp) and transfer form data, something like:

---> next.asp?name=David

I need to transfer form field value to second document (with clicking on
flash object and perform some animations first) :(

Thanks for your patience (everyone), but this is my 1st flash project...

Matjaz