Subject: FLASH: Button to add bookmark?
From: Andries
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:14:59 +0100

Hello flashers

I'm trying to add a button to my flash movie that tells the browser to add
the html page to the favorites list. I know it must be done with the fs
command action in combination with javascript, but i'm not very experienced
with both. Has anyone tried to do the same and knows how to do this?

Thank you,

Andries van der Leij