Subject: FLASH: Re:
From: Vincent Cocciolone
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:58:18 +0100

Sure I'm interested.
Please send more info.
Thanks

At 10:48 AM 5/12/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have an unusual question for you, no wait, it's more like an offer. I
have been approached by a company with the question of making their first
website. They want Flash, and since I know the guy running the company, he
asked me. But I am nowhere near talented enough to make a Flash site of
this size. So, if anyone talented out there wants to get their hands on a
US$ 150 000/year account, let me know.

>Here's the deal: The company is a model agency. They want Flash
presentations of their models. You will be given a set of pictures and
music to work with. Do whatever you want, but make something cool out of it.

>So this will be some sort of a competition. The company is not interested
in your CV or portfolio, only what you can achive from a given set of
rules. The person or persons who produce the best "test presentation" will
be given the account.

>If anyone is interested, please let me know off-list. I will compile more
info and send it at the end of next week to anyone who signs up for the info.

>Glenn Folkvord
>Krepro AS
>Direct dial: (+47) 63 92 21 74
>Telefax: (+47) 63 95 20 50
>E-mail: glenn [dot] folkvordatkrepro [dot] no

| |
| Vincent P. Cocciolone - vincentcatfrymulti [dot] com |
| Fry Multimedia - http://www.frymulti.com |
| 734.741.0640 - ext. 291 |