Subject: RE: FLASH: Re: modeling gig
From: George Kuch
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 20:49:29 +0100

Count me in!

I figure, if I start work right now and keep going until I have a fully
developed idea, complete and ready to go live, I might get some sleep next
Monday.

But Larry might, if I am really, really, really lucky, gifted and talented,
send me a check for $25,000 on Tuesday.

Keep the coffee coming and I see you all next week, I'm going to get to
work!

GeorgeK