Subject: Re: FLASH: Lisa's full time!
From: Jeff Bradshaw
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:07:14 +0100

All right Lisa!!!, (very loud)
After many years of working for big corporations, and having taken my
family through the corporate buyouts and the design department close downs
of the 90's (seems like always the first go) ...I decided to try to make a
go of it on my own when my last employer was bought by a bigger
company...and "The duplication of services... will be something to consider
as we begin a new chapter in our companies future"...blah, blah blah
(executive fogspeek)...it's been almost 2 yrs now, making mo' and the
longest commute is from one side of the house to the other...I'm kinda
fortunate (knocking) in that I've made a lot of contacts through out the
years and you'll soon find out that (if you haven't already) this is where
the $$$ are...

Good Luck,
Jeff Bradshaw